[scponly] scponly 4.0 make jail on Solaris 9

Ralf Durkee rd at rd1.net
Fri Mar 18 07:02:15 EST 2005

I have a 3.9 version of the script fixed up for Solaris 9.
<http://rd1.net/sysadminmag/setup_chroot.sh.txt>  I haven't tried it with
4.0, but it should be pretty close.  This was part of an article "Secure
File Transfer with chroot'ed SFTP-Only Accounts" published in May 2004 Sys
Admin Magazine.  www.sysadminmag.com

-- Ralf Durkee, CISSP, GSEC, GCIH
Principal Consultant
http://rd1.net