[scponly] scponly 4.0 make jail on Solaris 9

Mandy Hargis HargisM at si.edu
Thu Mar 17 14:52:57 EST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to get scponly 4.0 functioning on Solaris 9.  I am getting the
following error trying to run  make jail

# ./setup_chroot.sh
Usage: grep -hblcnsviw pattern file . . .
./setup_chroot.sh: cd$: not found
/usr/bin/id: illegal option -- u
Usage: id [-ap] [user]
./setup_chroot.sh: test: argument expected

I checked the mailing list and did not see that anyone has put together a
Solaris specific setup_chroot.sh yet.  Does anyone have one, or can anyone
offer any suggestions as what needs to be modified in either the
setup_chroot.sh or the setup_chroot.sh.in to get past this?

Thanks,
Mandy