[scponly] login error: No such file or directory(2)

roger at rope.net roger at rope.net
Mon Aug 29 10:39:42 EDT 2005

	I couldn't find anything with ldconfig that should be a problem. I
think the main thing is that I haven't messed with the cache, and
everything in the conf file isn't required for any of the chroot-ed stuff
at all.

	I can't	seem to restart the sshd with debug or strace, possibly
because I am logged in via ssh. I need to arrange a site visit to my co-lo
facility to get a console window to run it from.

	I'll contact the list with what I find - maybe in the next day or
two, or maybe next week.

	If worse comes to worse, I could probably use the older version
that's still running fine on my other server.

--
Roger Walker
"HIS Pain - OUR Gain"