[scponly] Hacked users binary not found

Matti Aronen matti.aronen at space.fi
Sat Oct 16 18:42:11 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm setting up a box that needs chrooted scponly environment for users. My client
wants that winscp won't give the error about groups if you choose to use scp protocol.
With sftp there is no problem. I would simply ignore this because winscp has sftp selected
by default, but my client demands that there won't be any error messages even if you use
scp protocol. Well anyway, there was something mentioned about hacked users binary
included in scponly that can be put to scponly chrooted users' bin directories to prevent
this error, but I can't locate it anywhere. The server runs debian 3.1 and has version 3.11-1
of scponly.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerly

Matti Aronen