[scponly] (no subject)

ESP VirtualResponder at easysw.com
Mon Nov 8 15:26:57 EST 2004

[This is an auto-reply to your message to us.]

Thank you for requesting information about the Common UNIX Printing
System ("CUPS").  We have received your email and will respond as
soon as possible.  General information can also be found at the
following URL:

    http://www.cups.org/documention.php

If you are seeking support or are reporting a bug, please read the
information and guidelines on free support at the following URL:

    http://www.cups.org/support.php

Commercial support for CUPS is available at the following URL:

    http://www.easysw.com/support.php

We thank you for your business and your interest in our printing
software!

Sincerely,

Easy Software Products