[scponly] Can scponly and sftplogging patch co-exist?

Marty Saletta martysp at toadmail.com
Tue May 25 17:22:01 EDT 2004

   Hi Michelle (and rest of list),

   As part of normal security procedures, I had already removed
the following packages even before building OpenSSH:

SUNWsshdu SUNWsshdr SUNWsshr SUNWsshu SUNWsshcu

   Am I missing anything else?  pkginfo | grep -i ssh doesn't
return anything else.

   So I take it you've got the sftplogger + scponly working on Solaris?
Please, any build hints would be welcomed...

   Thanks!
   Marty