[scponly] .bash_logout and scponly

wby oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Mon Mar 22 16:26:28 EST 2004

well, its a brutal hack, but as root you could move your scp binary to scp_foo and create a shell script
called "scp"  this script could look like this:

#!/bin/sh
#
# pass on the args to the "real" binary

/bin/scp_binary $@

# process the args and in the case where scp -t is invoked,
# strip the destination filename from the args, and make a copy of it

just an idea.  a bad bad, hacky idea, but an idea.

joe