[scponly] .bash_logout and scponly

Sven Hoexter sven at timegate.de
Mon Mar 22 11:32:24 EST 2004

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 05:05:45PM +0100, Palumbo Daniele wrote:
> hi.
> i want to know if, in some way, is possible to use something like ".bash_logout"
> with scponlyc as shell.
For wich purpose? If a real shell script is executed I would say it's a
security risk. If you can only execute the commands you can execute within
scponly it's of very limited use or more I can see no use in it.
Maybe you can englight me on the usefullness of such a behaviour.

> please cc me, i'm not (yet) in the ml.
Hm thought this is a only subscribers can sent mails list.

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak
I'd say stay in bed, world