[scponly] Hi everyone!

Thomas Wana thomas at wana.at
Sun Jun 27 17:37:19 EDT 2004

Am Sonntag, 27. Juni 2004 23:16 schrieb J.T.Hundley:
> [...]

Your patch adds setup_chroot.sh, which is actually auto-generated
by ./configure from setup_chroot.sh.in. Did you forget to delete
that file prior to making the diff?

I am wondering why the diff doesn't contain changes in
setup_chroot.sh.in. I hope you did the changes to that file too ...

> I was also wondering if it would be possible to do something with the
> /bin /usr /etc /lib directories that scponly requires. I thought it
> would be nice to include all that stuff in a .scponly directory. Out of
> sight, out of mind. I was thinking that maybe it's a dependancy of
> sftp-server.

Are you talking about the chroot jail?

Tom