[scponly] Hi everyone!

J.T. Hundley JThundley at JThundley.com
Sun Jun 27 17:16:52 EDT 2004

Hi everyone, I'm brand new to this mailing list, but I signed up
because I wrote a patch. I remember when I first got scponly installed
on my system I had to all kinds of perverse tricks just to get it
compile. I actually went through it again and changed stuff much
cleaner and changed the install instructions. I'd just like to make it
easy for people in the future to install this great software.

I was also wondering if it would be possible to do something with the
/bin /usr /etc /lib directories that scponly requires. I thought it
would be nice to include all that stuff in a .scponly directory. Out of
sight, out of mind. I was thinking that maybe it's a dependancy of
sftp-server.