[scponly] Change default permissions for uploaded files

Ralf Durkee rd at rd1.net
Tue Jul 6 19:34:30 EDT 2004

There is an sftp patch to the sftp-server allows you to control the umask
which controls the default permissions. This is independent of
scp-only.  http://sftplogging.sourceforge.net/

To be complete you'd also have to eliminate usage of chmod, chown, chgrp
which it also provides.  Of course if they don't have shell access, then
they shouldn't be able to run executables in their home directory anyway.

-- Ralf Durkee, CISSP, GSEC, GCIH
Principal Consultant
585-624-9551
http://rd1.net