[scponly] worst maintainer ever

wby oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Tue Sep 16 18:09:44 EDT 2003

wow guys, my bad.  i recently switched to mutt and so my mail situation has bit a bit
of a struggle for the last couple weeks.  in any case, i was shocked (well,
pleasantly surprised) to see so much activity on this list.

i'll play some catchup this week.  it looks like some of the same issues (ie - groups
is a shell scripts, useradd headaches in setup_chroot.sh, horrible documentation),
but there may also be some new problems.

so please, if you have problems/patches, keep mailing the list (or me personally).
despite all evidence to the contrary, i am alive and i think scponly deserves a 3.9
to address some of the problems people are having...

joe

 --
----

PGP KEY: http://www.sublimation.org/contact.html
PGP Key fingerprint = EC4B 0DA5 B4F6 BDDD 9176 55D6 3A6A 7D63 158F 22D2