[scponly] Re: scponly debian package.

Lupe Christoph lupe at lupe-christoph.de
Fri Oct 24 20:47:14 EDT 2003

On Thursday, 2003-10-23 at 21:02:58 +0200, Thomas Wana wrote:

> Hmm yes this is actually a bug in the package and there is
> also a Debian bug number assigned for it (#212769). The
> problem is, that the original scponly author only provided
> the script for FreeBSD (IIRC) and it doesn't work for Debian.

I believe this is my fault. I needed scponly on FreeBSD and sent pieces
to make the jail builder work there. So the script must have drifted
from Linux (I *believe* it was linuxy when I started) to FreeBSD.

I never checked if it worked my Debian machines, assuming Joe would
cover Linux. I think I should make it work again, by my tuit supply is
extremely low these days.

Apologies to all,
Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe at lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| "Violence is the resort of the violent" Lu Tze                         |