[scponly] scponly-3.7

wbr oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Wed Mar 19 20:00:51 EST 2003

sven, i think this is a good idea, if you dont mind doing it.  i havent
yet figured out a good way for you to contribute to my own cvs server.

something i can also do is put a link on the scponly page to your rpm
archive.

joe

----

PGP KEY: http://www.sublimation.org/contact.html
PGP Key fingerprint = EC4B 0DA5 B4F6 BDDD 9176 55D6 3A6A 7D63 158F 22D2