[scponly] Re: scponly

wbr oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Tue Mar 18 13:12:56 EST 2003

Chris,

it looks like the chroot environment isnt quite quite right, but i'm not
sure.

it may be valuable to put winscp into a debug mode... winscp can be set to
log all commands and output to a text file, i'm hazy on the details but
this is the feature i used to implement winscp compatibility.  if you can
capture the winscp logfile, that would be valuable in diagnosing your
problem.  sorry i didnt mention this last time...

its a good idea to look at setup_chroot.sh and to try to manually
accomplish the same steps - this way you will understand better what needs
to be accomplished and how the script is failing you.

again, please let me know if you find out more...

joe

 ----

PGP KEY: http://www.sublimation.org/contact.html
PGP Key fingerprint = EC4B 0DA5 B4F6 BDDD 9176 55D6 3A6A 7D63 158F 22D2