[scponly] PGP/GnuPG sig of scponly-3.6.tgz

wbr oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Wed Mar 12 19:30:39 EST 2003

yes, i should really be doing the right thing with package signing and
providing something cryptographically secure.   this will happen soon and
continue to happen for each ongoing release.

i appreciate reminders for things like this, if other "real open source
project" type features are missing that you think are important, please
let me know.

joe

----

PGP KEY: http://www.sublimation.org/contact.html
PGP Key fingerprint = EC4B 0DA5 B4F6 BDDD 9176 55D6 3A6A 7D63 158F 22D2