[scponly] PGP/GnuPG sig of scponly-3.6.tgz

Sven Hoexter sven at timegate.de
Tue Mar 11 09:42:43 EST 2003

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 11:34:12PM -0800, Hsing-Tsu Lai wrote:

Hi,

> Where can I get a detached signature file in order to
> verify the download?
>
> Got Joe's public key but can't seem to find the sig
> file for this particular download anywhere.
AFAIK Joe doesn't sign the releases. Well from the
security point of view this is a bad habbit. Anyway
how many people use provided signatures to verify
there downloads? I don't think that are so much but
that should not count :)

Joe what about providing at least the md5sum of the
releases?

Sven

--
Revolution is not a dinner party, not an essay, nor a painting, nor a piece of
embroidery; it cannot be advanced softly, gradually, carefully, considerately,