[scponly] scponly-3.6

Sven Hoexter sven at telelev.net
Sun Mar 9 15:14:55 EST 2003

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 06:56:17PM -0800, wbr oblyr wrote:

Hi,

> i've put together scponly-3.6, from the CHANGELOG:
rpms are avaible from my apt-rpm reps, the new slightly modified spec file
is avaible from my cvs rep.

> i've also set up a CVS server, based on sven's suggestion - but i have yet
> to configure it correctly for read only accounts.  more on that when i
> make some progress.
cvs is a beast ...

> please let me know if you encounter any problems with this release,
Seems to work, haven't checked for the scponlyc.

Sven
--
Revolution is not a dinner party, not an essay, nor a painting, nor a piece of
embroidery; it cannot be advanced softly, gradually, carefully, considerately,