[scponly] changing passwords in scponly

Oliver John oliverjohn76 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:59:51 EDT 2003

Hi, i've only started using scponly and i already want to say, its really
good. I have a question though. You see, i have serveral users who logon to
my linux box via winscp to pick up and drop off files. the thing is,
serveral of them has asked if it is possible for them to change passwords to
the machine. I've written a script to allow them to do so in the winscp
terminal

scriptname {new password}

The script works in winscp when a user is connected normally. The problem i
face, is how to get scponly to allow that script to run in the user's cage.
Is it at all possible? Can anybody help, cos i really need assistance in
this. If not has anybody got a work around as to how to allow a user to
change his/her password?

Cheers
Oliver