[scponly] Problem with WinSCP Compatibility

Sven Hoexter sven at timegate.de
Mon Apr 7 14:30:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 08:09:08PM -0500, Jody Steadman wrote:
> I'm using RH8.0, patched to the latest and greatest via RedHat Network, and OpenSSH version 3.6.1p1. I followed the directions in the INSTALL, but I got the following error when doing a 'make jail'.
>
> "this script requires the program useradd or pw to add your chrooted scponly user."
It should write something like
"This is for *BSD so don't try this at home"

I'm still searching for something to get it portable but it haven't
found the easy way.

I suggest you look at the script an try to execute everything step
by step so that you can modify it to fit for your distribution.

Sven
--
It really sucks to give your heart to a girl
You want to know her like she knows the whole world