[scponly] bug in helper.c?

joe joe at sublimation.org
Tue Oct 29 21:51:51 EST 2002

Sven,

thanks for reporting this.  could you tell me if #define SOLARIS_COMPAT is
in your config.h?  i'm guessing it isnt.  I'll have to look into what
solaris sets the host_os variable to in the ./configure script.  could you
also tell me your "uname -a"?

thanks,
joe

----

PGP KEY: http://www.sublimation.org/contact.html
PGP Key fingerprint = EC4B 0DA5 B4F6 BDDD 9176 55D6 3A6A 7D63 158F 22D2