[scponly] 3.1 not quite working on Linux ...

Andrew Chadwick andrewc at piffle.org
Tue Oct 15 02:48:30 EDT 2002

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 04:09:28PM -0700, Clint Byrum wrote:
> Hi there. I'm trying to use scponly 3.1 on Debian GNU/Linux 3.1.
>
> After getting past the already documented configure problems, I have a
> sort of working system. It works flawlessly with sftp. Unfortunately,
> I'm setting this up for use by WinSCP users. :-/

Could you try out the package at http://swift.piffle.org/~andrewc/debian/ -
the source one, that is - and let me know whether it does the trick on
your system?

Does it work with vanilla command-line scp from the same box or a remote
one?

I don't use WinSCP myself, and I can't test with it; but I'd be
interested in incorporating any changes to the package I'm putting
together.

	Cheers,

--
Andrew Chadwick