[PRL] Visit

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Oct 2 08:11:02 EDT 2014

Hi Charles, what a shame! I will be out of town that weekend, returning between 3 and 4 (I think) on Monday. I'll come to the office then but I am certainly going to miss your talk. Perhaps we can grab dinner before you fly out. See you then -- Matthias

p.s. I have CCed the lab to announce your visit and put it on people's radar screen. And yes, I did enjoy reading about your sophisticated uses of macros in Racket though I dont quite see the connection to the abstract below :-)