[PRL] Marco Gaboardi's Visit

Vincent St-Amour stamourv at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Apr 23 17:45:45 EDT 2013

Here's the planned meeting schedule.

Thursday's and Friday's schedules can still be changed, so you can still
request a meeting if you haven't already done so.

Vincent

Wednesday 24
12:00 - 1:30  : Talk
1:30  - 2:30  : Lunch (open to everyone)
2:30  - 3:00  : Alex
3:00  - 3:30  : Jon
3:30  - 4:00  : Vincent
4:00  - 5:00  : Amal and Jamie