[PRL] An interesting course to teach at Olin College

Viera Proulx vkp at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Apr 22 14:34:00 EDT 2013

I got the following message from Lynn Andrea Stein at Olin College of Engineering in Needham, MA:

-------
It looks like we might be short one class worth of teaching capacity at Olin this fall.  I was wondering whether you might know someone who would be interested in teaching an odd duck of a course that we have in the theory/algorithms/PL space. We have syllabi that could simply be inherited, and it can be a bit more traditional than most Olin courses; it could also be an opportunity to explore something a bit more exotic if the individual were so inclined.  My bias is that we're better off with someone in a semi-applied area than a pure theory person, but we're happy to talk with anyone who might be interested.

Please feel free to share this info with anyone you think might be interested and/or know those who might.  We haven't formally posted a position since it is just a single course, and we are still exploring ways to shift things around....

Thanks!

Lynn
-------

If you are interested, or know someone who may be interested (and, of course, competent to do the job), please, contact Lynn at las at olin.edu.