[PRL] Fwd: [JOB] Formal Verification Engineer at Intel

Carl Eastlund cce at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Mar 29 18:12:36 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Erickson <jderick at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 6:05 PM
Subject: [JOB] Formal Verification Engineer at Intel
To: acl2 at utlists.utexas.edu

Hello, I just wanted to announce that my group at Intel is hiring formal
verification engineers to help validate the latest manycore processors.  Recent
MS/PhD and more experienced hires will be considered.  Our group uses a variety
of FV tools to help find bugs at architectural, uArch, and RTL levels of the
design.  Please email me if you would like more info.  I would appreciate if
you could forward this along to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,
John