[PRL] Fwd: [SCANS] A little handy tool

Jesse A. Tov tov at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Mar 25 13:20:06 EDT 2011

I use something similar, which I just uploaded here:

    http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/99843

Hooman's extension appears to create a button that you click to go
through the proxy. Mine redirects automatically based on matching the
URL against a list of publishers. The button approach is better if my
list of publishers isn't sufficiently complete or if automatic
redirection annoys you.

My extension is a Greasemonkey script, so it doesn't have a nice UI,
but it will work on several browsers (at least Chrome and Firefox).

Cheers,
Jesse