[PRL] Fwd: [Programming] Talk by Michael Clarkson on Wed Oct 13

Aaron Turon turon at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Oct 9 20:10:16 EDT 2010

That's correct; I just sent out the announcement.  He'll be talking on
Thursday at 3, during the PhD seminar (tea & cookies) slot.

If you'd like to meet with Michael
(http://www.cs.cornell.edu/people/clarkson/), he'll be available from
1:00-2:30 and from 4:00-5:00 on Thursday.  Please email me to request
a meeting slot.