[PRL] Meeting with Sorin Lerner on Wednesday

Aaron Turon turon at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Sep 13 09:17:15 EDT 2010

Sorin Lerner will be visiting on Wednesday and giving a talk (see
http://lists.ccs.neu.edu/pipermail/pl-seminar/2010/000552.html).  As
usual, we will also have meeting slots available for both students and
faculty.  This is a great opportunity to chat with someone doing
fascinating work on the cutting edge of static analysis and
optimization.

If you are interested in chatting with Sorin on Wednesday the 15th,
please let me know (1) what your scheduling constraints are and (2)
how much time you'd like (15m, 30m, 45m).  I don't yet have Sorin's
availability, but will try to accommodate all requests.