[PRL] minsky

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Apr 7 17:23:11 EDT 2010

p.s. I think this is a wonderful opportunity for everyone to practice
his 'spiel' without any cost. So please do make the effort and come
over. While Yaron's Cornell PhD is in systems building, he very much
appreciates FP and our kind of world. At the same time, you may want
to contemplate working with JaneSt for a summer or a co-op; he's
interested in spinning off research and bringing topics back from
industry -- especially industry that works with our kinds of things --
is a traditional mechanism in engineering disciplines to do a thesis.