[PRL] Yaron Minsky

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Apr 7 17:20:37 EDT 2010

Everyone, please meet Yaron Minsky (JaneStreet) electronically. On
friday, Yaron will speak in Olin's compiler class on what JaneSt gets
out ML's type system. He would then like to meet with people in our
lab to find out what we're doing research-wise. He will also give you
an idea of what JaneStreet does and why people like Steve Weeks and
Dale Vaillancourt work for him.

I have reserved 366 and we'll have pizza. More importantly, bring
along your 'elevator pitch' for your research interests/activities and
find out what's going on in shops that actually use FP for a living
and more.

-- Matthias