[PRL] Fwd: PARC Internships available online

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Dec 2 21:32:14 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Lisa.Fahey at parc.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 5:28 PM
Subject: PARC Internships available online
To: interninterest at parc.com

We invite highly qualified graduate, undergraduate, and MBA students to
apply to our internship program. As one of the most prolific innovation
centers in the world, PARC offers a truly exceptional experience. For more
about PARC (including milestones, focus areas, and more), please visit
http://www.parc.com

We value the fresh perspectives interns bring, so our interns are fully
integrated into the daily activities of PARC's highly collaborative,
multidisciplinary culture. Interns have the opportunity to work with leading
researchers in the physical, computer, biological, and social sciences;
engage in different stages of the research and business-development
pipeline;
present their ideas; and receive authorship on publications and/or patents.

To apply to the program: http://www.parc.com/internship

To share this with your online network (short URL):
http://bit.ly/parcinternship

Link to a flyer you can post on campus job boards and other locations.
http://www.parc.com/about/careers/internship_parc.pdf