[PRL] Printing to gaugin

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Oct 22 16:04:22 EDT 2009

Followup:

For those of you on Windows systems, we have a tutorial on adding an IPP
printer to Vista<http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/phoenix/tutorials/Adding_an_IPP_Printer_Queue_to_Windows_Vista.html>as
well.

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/phoenix/tutorials/Adding_an_IPP_Printer_Queue_to_Windows_Vista.html

I did this for hiro, using printers/hiroshige as the queue name and "HP
LaserJet Family Driver PCL5" as the driver.

Worked like a charm.  I can now print duplex from Acrobat using the
Printer>Properties dialog-- no "normal vs. -duplex", etc.  Haven't checked
collating yet.

--Mitch