[PRL] Printing to gaugin

Carl Eastlund cce at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Oct 22 14:46:48 EDT 2009

Follow-up to the previous thread, re: duplexing and collating when
printing to gaugin.

Christopher Noyes sent me a link for setting up print queues on Mac.
They recently changed the print server from LPRNG to CUPS, and
apparently IPP clients now work better than LPR clients.  When I
followed the directions in the link he gave, I was able to set up a
single queue (no "normal" vs "-duplex" versions), and it did both
two-sided printing and collated printing correctly.

Similar instructions may apply to other print queues (hiro, renoir)
and OSes (Linux, Windows), but I don't know for sure.

Carl Eastlund