[PRL] ACL2 workshop volunteers?

Pete Manolios pete at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Mar 16 09:35:26 EDT 2009

The next ACL2 workshop will be held at Northeastern on May 11-12.

The chairs have asked me to find 2-3 student volunteers to help with
local arrangements, including the following.

 - Arrange refreshment (coffee/breakfast/afternoon snacks).
 - Give out T-shirt/proceedings/registration.

If you volunteer, you MUST be present starting from 8:30am on May 11,
for giving out proceedings etc.

In exchange for your services, you will get a free registration.

Contact me if you are interested by Thursday morning.

--
Pete Manolios
Northeastern University