[PRL] How to know you know

Mitch mwand1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:22:50 EST 2007

Here some good advice.

Sent to you by Mitch via Google Reader: How to know you know via ct2 on
11/27/07
Someone asked a question in AskMetafilter (the best community answer
service I know of) about how to learn the esoteric of currency exchange
and trading. I thought the answer could be generalizable for all kinds
of things: How to know you know.
bonaldi: what's the best way to learn that stuff?
b1tr0t: Read books, google around, check wikipedia. When you start, it
will look like most of what is said is reasonable. You are in good
shape when you think that 90% of the stuff you read is BS.
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to ct2 using Google Reader
favorite sites