[PRL] ACL2 Workshop

Pete Manolios pete at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Nov 27 19:44:24 EST 2007

The next ACL2 workshop will most likely be held in Boston.

The steering committee is considering what dates would be best, and part of
that calculation is picking dates that are convenient for us locals.

The current dates we have in mind are May 11-12 (Monday and Tuesday) 2009.

I looked at the Northeastern calendar for 2008 (2009 wasn't available) and
it seems that Undergraduate exams end on April 25th and Graduate exams end
on April 28th, so I am somewhat concerned that students and faculty might
disappear for the summer before the workshop starts.

So, my question: are these dates convenient for those of you that might
attend? Let me know either way and if not, suggest other dates.

--
Pete Manolios