[PRL] many students still missing

Felix S Klock II pnkfelix at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Oct 24 15:43:52 EDT 2007

PRL lab-

Just an update on the state of our web pages.

I have received no self-descriptions from the first years.

I have gotten one picture from one first year, but he balked when I
asked him for a self-description as well.

These things do not have to be finely crafted essays, people.  Nor
need the pictures be portrait quality.  I will not be insulted if you
just cut-and-paste it from your home page HTML source code.

(I also need pictures and self-descriptions for Riccardo, Olin, and
Pete.)

Anyway, I'm just sending out this message in the hope that I might
actually get responses with sufficient time to update the webpages
for J Moore's visit.

A restatement of the task (for the members of the MTV generation):

1. Look at the PRL webpages: http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research/prl/
2. Get me a picture and a self-description to put on the website; if
yours is up-to-date, then let me know.
3. If you want to add a publication to the Publications page, get the
relevant info to me

-Felix

p.s. Also, feel free to let me know if you happen to notice
bogosities in the current pages.