[PRL] PRL web pages woefully out of date

Felix S Klock II pnkfelix at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Sep 28 14:19:45 EDT 2007

On Sep 28, 2007, at 1:56 PM, Mitchell Wand wrote:

> The PRL web pages are woefully out of date.  For example:
>
> -- the "People" section doesn't list the second year students, let
> alone our first-year students
> -- the "Projects" section still talks about David Lorenz
> -- the "Publications" section seems to have last been updated in 2006.
>
> The pages are date-stamped on 8/13/07, but I didn't offhand find
> any information that new.

I am nominally in charge of them, but I have been talking to a couple
people in the lab about trying to hand off the responsibility to
someone else, because I have not been able to spend time maintaining
them properly.

Basically, I have been only doing updates to satisfy individual
requests.  For example, the 8/13/07 update was in response to a
request from Christine Hang to add her to the list of students.

I would be really happy to hand this off to someone else.  It would
be better for me and for the rest of PRL.

-Felix