[PRL] Wadler's Blog: Three ways to improve your writing

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Fri May 4 13:44:00 EDT 2007

1. I used to distribut Knuth to the students that work with me. I
believe my current copy is with Ryan and/or Christine.

2. Dan made me read S&W when I wrote the first paper, and he was
right back then. My resource page contains a link to the 3rd edition.
I occasionally read S&W again.

3. And by golly everyone who writes a paper with me knows about the
'verb' in the first sentence :-]

-- Matthias