[PRL] Layers of indirection

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Mar 28 17:18:07 EDT 2007

As everybody knows, every problem in computer science can be solved by
adding another layer of indirection... except for the problem of too many
layers of indirection.

And every layer of indirection is a join point.  Case in point:

http://mike.newsvine.com/_news/2007/03/27/633799-hacking-john-mccain

If you visit John McCain's MySpace page
<http://www.myspace.com/johnmccain>(as of 9am PST Tuesday morning),
you will notice an interesting announcement