[PRL] Got amd? (Or older pentium?)

Felix S Klock II pnkfelix at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Jan 3 15:55:51 EST 2007

PRL-

I am gathering data on how certain machine code sequences perform on
different implementations of the IA32 architecture.  The machines at
my immediate disposal are a Pentium IV, Pentium D, and an Intel Core
Duo.

I would like to do benchmarking of a wider range of systems.  I would
particularly like to measure how an AMD chip performs.  I am also
interested in pentium chips prior to the Pentium IV.

So if you have an Intel machine in the lab (or network accessible),
and would be willing to let me use it periodically this month, please
email me back with the machine's processor name and model.

Thanks!

-Felix