[PRL] A type-based solution to the "strings problem":

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Oct 20 10:41:00 EDT 2006

Umm, I've lost track of the argument here.

Exactly what is the problem to which the R6RS editors seem to have
given no thought? (Yes, I'm sure there are many, but what was the one
that Matthias was asserting?).

What are the attributes that Matthias is asking Will to apply to the
R6RS editors?

Are these attributes of the editors personally, or attributes of the
R6RS draft that they produced?

Civilly,
--Mitch