[PRL] summer & Olin

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Apr 17 17:41:08 EDT 2006

As many of you know Olin Shivers will be visiting the lab with all
(N-1) of his students this summer. I know that some of you are leaving
for the summer, and yes, we may need your seats. If you're leaving,
please let me know. Thanks.

;; ---

Also, Olin has confirmed today that he will interview with us on May 2.
  Please make an effort to attend the interview talk; absorb it;
interact -- and keep the "image aspect" of the interview in mind.

Technically I am host but I'll be out of town again, so Mitch is
co-hosting Olin. You will hear more from us as the interview day
approaches.

-- Matthias