[PRL] PRL

Felix S Klock II pnkfelix at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Feb 8 10:20:14 EST 2006

PRL_

On Feb 8, 2006, at 9:51 AM, Felix S Klock II wrote:

> In the short term I can at least make the necessary changes to the
> list of people, and let others worry about the Photo Gallery.

I have made the changes I listed to the People page, modulo input
from Matthias.

I was serious about wanting to update the Publications page, by the
way.  If you have published something in 200x and don't see it on
there, (hint: Phillipe, hint: Vasileios, ...) you should contact me,
or just send me the bibtex, or whatever format you use as the basis
for things you generate (XML, whatever, I can deal with it).

-Felix