[PRL] PRL

Felix S Klock II pnkfelix at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Feb 8 09:51:41 EST 2006

Matthias (CC'ing all since my list of proposed changes is subject to
review by all)-

On Feb 8, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> Why don't you put Jesse in charge and ask Will to withold his
> paycheck until the pictures of Alec and Jesse and whoever else is
> new are on-line? Sounds like the appropriate thing to me.

Okay.

In the short term I can at least make the necessary changes to the
list of people, and let others worry about the Photo Gallery.  I
assume that we want:

1. Alec, Jesse, Dimitros, and Brian added

2. Rebecca, Greg, Stevie, and Owen removed

3. Riccardo Pucella added

4. David Lorenz removed

5. John Clements moved to Alumni

6. Joe Marshall removed

If I'm missing someone (both from removal or for addition), or
miscategorizing anyone, please let me know!

I'll also need urls of the homepages for everyone that I'm adding.
(I was able to guess a url for Riccardo, Jesse, and Dimitros.)

-Felix