[PRL] a question

Jeffrey D Palm jpalm at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Feb 15 09:48:36 EST 2005

Here's an amusing (so long as it's not you) problem I'm having with my
machine:  Whenever I access a web page in a browser the signal to my
monitor is lost and I have to reboot.  If you've seen or heard anything
like this before please drop me a line.  I'm thinking maybe is a disk
failure, or a bug in the network card, or a Karl's way of keeping me
from browsing the internet, I don't know.  Either way, I'm just curious
if anyone has had a similiar experience.

Jeff
--
Jeffrey Palm --> http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/jpalm