[PRL] legacy code and AOP

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Feb 9 16:00:41 EST 2005

Hi Shriram:

Yes, that is indeed a consistent use of the word refinement. In my first
publication on this topic I used the word "enhancement":

AUTHOR = "Karl J. Lieberherr",
BOOKTITLE = "Information Processing '92, 12th World Computer Congress",
TITLE = "Component Enhancement: An Adaptive Reusability Mechanism for
Groups of Collaborating Classes",
YEAR = "1992",
ADDRESS = "Madrid, Spain",
PAGES = "179-185",