[PRL] FW: [Csail-related] Course Announcement: Patrick Cousot - 16.399Abstract Interpretation

Philippe Meunier meunier at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Feb 8 12:27:25 EST 2005

Matthias Felleisen wrote:
>Isn't the FAA the appropriate administrative body? Apparently most
>countries rely on the FAA for plane crashes and the validation of plane
>maintenance operations. Wouldn't this include software? Including
>Cousot's software?

I know nothing about the FAA.  What I was describing was simply
supposed to be an arrangement between gentlemen (with maybe a
non-disclosure form signed here or there to make the different
administrations happy), not an attempt to have an official
software-analyzing contract between Airbus and NASA or anything like
that...

Philippe