[PRL] FW: [Csail-related] Course Announcement: Patrick Cousot - 16.399Abstract Interpretation

Viera K. Proulx vkp at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Feb 7 23:45:57 EST 2005

Those are the rocket scientists who can figure put where a satelite is
to the fraction of a second and a meter - with all the gravity
variations and magnetic field changes taken into account - I know, I
live with one who supervises their Masters and PhD theses and writes
his own share of this code.

They work with massive code base, including a mountain of legacy code -
and the best of them actually make it do what it is supposed to do -
and manage to fire the rocket burners on time, not three seconds
later...

Oh, well,
- Viera